Happy Tuesday everyone! I know that we are technically one week in to June but I still want to share my goals with you for the month! I’ll recap last month’s goals and then I’ve re-evaluated and put out my goals for this month! I’ll get the hang of this goal thing eventually!
1. Rock the sessions I’ve scheduled for the month of May!
2. Buy a bigger file cabinet (2 drawers is just not enough anymore!) and re-organize my business files to make it more efficient.
3. Blog 2x per week for this month (1 personal and 1 session) and schedule posts in advance
4. Do a photo session with my new team member! I’m scheduling a post to tell introduce them and tell you all about that!
1. Work out at least 4x’s per week (I have two scheduled classes that I take per week, so I just have to add another 2 days of independent exercise).
2. Plan my meals for the week on Sundays.
3. Improve my night time schedule, I find it hard to pull myself away from working at night. Even I need to acknowledge that down time and sleep is good!
1. Rock my sessions for this month!
2. Buy sample albums from a potential album company! They look fantastic on the web and I can’t wait to get my hands on them! If they are as great in person, I’m so excited to start carrying them for my clients!
3. If I decide to use this album company, finish my pricing sheet for clients.
4. Put up a post introducing my new team member and how awesome they are!
5. Rework my pricing for portraits and weddings based on my new changes to go effective in July!
6. Still blog 2x per week!
1. Finish my crossword puzzle book. I did a word search at a friend’s baby shower (a few pics of me showed up on her blog!) and I came right home and found my crossword puzzle book. I’m loving being wordy :-)!
2. Follow my own advice – contact my wedding photographer about getting my own album! Don’t judge me!
3. Spread out my housework and avoid procrastination!
4. Start tracking my eating and exercise on My Fitness Pal again!
5. Work out/do some kind of physical activity at least four days a week!
6. Go to bed by 11 PM each night! I need at least seven hours of sleep each night!